Friday, January 6, 2012

The Big 3

Three years ago to the hour I became a mommy when our sweet Katie girl entered this world.







This little girl changed my life and I can't believe she is already three years old.  For some reason I am having a harder time with this birthday than I have with any of the others.  I think it is because she now is more of a little lady than a toddler.  She can do so many things on her own.  We can have complete conversations and she asks questions and REALLY inquires about the world around her.  I have even noticed a change in her big sister attitude.  She likes to help Carly do things and is very patient even when Carly is pulling her hair or grabbing toys out of her hands. 

First Birthday
13 months

2 1/2 years old
2nd birthday
3 years old
Happy Birthday sweet girl!  We love you so much.

1 comment:

Jill (& Bob) said...

I am completely with you -- 3 was the hardest birthday yet for me, too. Maybe because I had a baby on the way at her first, and still had a baby (even if he was all but walking) at her 2nd. Three is hard...

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/