Saturday, September 3, 2011

Change Around Us

It's the start of September which means there are a lot of changes happening.  The leaves are falling off the trees even though we never really got a summer here in the PNW.  Jeff got his new TV set up on the deck and has the NFL Ticket ordered and ready to go (so he doesn't miss any Jake Locker TN Titan football games).  I have cleaned out the girls closets and am ready to see them in fuzzy foooted pj's once again.  My job got super busy which means the start of a new school year is upon us.   And Katie has started talking about pumpkin patches and how she wants to be Tinkerbell for Halloween.  I think the change of seasons from summer to fall is my favorite.  Except that also means my girls are growing up which I admit makes me both happy and a little sad.  Carly is outgrowing her desire to be cuddled as much and is getting to be very strong willed as seen here when the remote is taken away from her. 







 

Katie is also becoming more like a preschooler than a toddler.   Right now Katie is very much into dancing, gymnastics, and playing with musical instruments.  Here is a video from lunch yesterday. 



So all is well with us even though I haven't posted much lately.  We are just doing life and enjoying the change around us. 


No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/