Thursday, August 26, 2010

Recipes Needed

I am going back to work in a week or so and getting a healthy, homemade dinner on the table when I am home is challenging so I know it is going to be even harder when I am working three days a week. I don't get home with the girls until 5:30 and by the time I feed Carly there isn't much time left to do dinner before it is bath and bed time. Soooo, I am looking for any dinner ideas or recipes that I can make on the weekends to have during the week. I know there are a lot of busy moms and dads out there and if you are like me, figuring out what to have for dinner is one of my least favorite things to do. If you have any ideas I would love to hear them. You can leave me a comment here or e-mail me. Thanks!

3 comments:

J, B, O, J & Z said...

What kinds of foods are your favorites? Or I guess it would easier to know what you all WON'T eat. I've got ideas!

MamaG said...

We'll eat anything! I was hoping you would have some good ideas. :)

J, B, O, J & Z said...

I'll come up with some and send you an e-mail.

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/