Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy & Katie

About a month ago Katie and I did a little photo shoot with our photographer Jen Martin. We surprised daddy with some pictures of all three of his girls and he loved them. I hadn't posted them yet because I was also sending some to my grandma and second mom, Sharon for Mothers Day. Well they have both received their pictures so now I can post them on the blog for everyone to see. It was a gorgeous day and even though Katie was a little grumpy Jen still captured some great shots of my girl. It's hard to believe that next Mothers Day I will be a mommy to two girls. Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mommy's out there and the many women who have been just like a mom or the past 11 years.








2 comments:

eLiZaBeTh said...

Love the photos...definitely can't tell that she was grumpy. I LOVE the one of her on your lap when she is clapping. She is just so cute:)

Janelle said...

Oh Andrea, I love the pictures, especially the ones with the tutu and the one where she is giving you a kiss. So sweet!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/