Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crazy Hair

Katie's hair is really starting to grow and is all over the place, especially when she wakes up from a nap. I captured a few pictures of her crazy hair last week and couldn't help but laugh. Jeff keeps asking me when we cut her hair and I keep reminding him we have to let it grow quite a bit before we take scissors to it. Plus, I can't even imagine trying to get her to hold still at this age. So for now it is in her face a lot and pulled up into a sprout on top of her head...whatever works.







2 comments:

Janelle said...

Way to capture this sweet moment!

Me Too said...

So cute! Maybe a trim of the bangs and tahts all she needs. . . . but its oh so cute! I already have a barber shop - a REAL one - picked out for B's first haircut. And it might be sooner than expected - he's starting to look a little like Billy Ray Cyrus!!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/