Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Officially a Washingtonian

Tonight Jeff and I became the proud new owners of a 2008 Subaru Outback. I am so excited and love the way it drives. The all wheel drive will be really nice in the snow and ice, although we have been very lucky so far this year and have had a mild winter. This past week I have been constantly looking at cars on the road and I have discovered that Subaru's are VERY popular. I really feel like a true Washingtonian now driving around in my new AWD Outback!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Subarus are highly rated and safe, so good choice! Glad to have you and the baby[ies] riding around in something so safe. Good work you two...

eLiZaBeTh said...

well, well, well. It looks like you have my car's younger, hotter & sexier little sister. I have a 1999 white subaru outback. LOVE IT. It has 152,000 miles on it & runs like a gem. My only complaint is that it has very little get-up-&-go, if you know what I'm sayin'. However, they seem to have corrected this over the years & I should know, my family has had 6 subarus over the years. At one point we all had one, until my dad (gasp!) bought an acura. They really are great cars! When the day comes, I might be looking at another Subie...

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/