Thursday, January 14, 2010

If I Were Rich

This is the stroller I am dreaming about these days. It would be perfect for our soon to be two children who will be 18 months apart. I know it won't happen because of the price, but it is an amazing concept that I wish the more mainstream companies would come up with. The City Select stroller can be customized to 16 different combinations and it holds most infant car seats including the one we have! How perfect is that! I am just dreading having to buy a big, bulky, double stroller and this one is compact, lightweight, and would be able to comfortably hold both Katie and CC. Of course the only down side is the price and since it just came out last month I don't think I will be finding them on e-bay or at any of the local consignment stores. Oh well, a girl can dream.

In the meantime, any suggestions out there for double strollers that won't take up my whole trunk? Or maybe I won't even need a double one that often since I am hoping to wear CC a lot of the time in my wonderful Erggo carrier. But I know there will be many times, like going for walks that I will want a double stroller and I just have no idea what to get.

4 comments:

J, B, O, J & Z said...

You should check out the posts that Kerry and Jeff have done on their double strollers on Our Stork Got Lost. You could probably find some good recommendations there.

P.S. I commented on your comment on my other blog but I just wanted to say thanks for reading the Moms Questions blog and making comments. =)

Jenn said...

If I were rich, I would buy it for you.

Janelle said...

I have just spent hours of this Saturday trying to figure out the same thing- a great double stroller that is inexpensive and compact. AHHHHH! Let me know what you find and I will do the same.

Esther and Brian said...

Hi! I'm a mom of twins so not exactly your situation but I do have three double strollers. For everyday outings, like grocery shopping and errands, I use the Maclaren Twin Tango-it's an umbrella stroller but the seats are independently adjustable. Love this one. For other outings, or if I want more space for the boys ,I have the Zooper Tango- love love love this stroller but it is quite heavy for everyday errands for me. I use it when I know that I will be out for a while. Let's say going to the mall or walk in the city. Jogging strollers for twins, I mean two kids, are very very heavy- I would not personally recommend one..Good luck to you and congrats! Esther

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/