Wednesday, September 9, 2009

8 Months Already

I can't believe our Little G is already 8 months old. A year ago she barely had a name and was the size of a tomato and today she is 18lbs and moving all over. She isn't officially crawling but she definitely gets around and keeps me on my toes. We went to the Dr. for her well child exam today. It wasn't supposed to be until 9 months but we went earlier due to a miscommunication at the previous visit. She is healthy and doing great just as I expected. Katie gave everyone at the office plenty of smiles and even kept the other people in the waiting room entertained by talking and happily giggling to herself. Lately some of her favorite thing to do are play the drums on the couch, explore every corner of the family room (the knobs on the entertainment center are her favorite), and watch every move Ozzie makes. It's amazing how the little things in life are the so fascinating to a baby.

Jeff's dad is doing a little better which has been a relief to see. He still isn't better but at least he is stronger and eating a little more. He will have his surgery on the 23rd and will be in the hospital for 5-7 days. We won't know what the next step is until after the surgery but we will keep you posted. Katie and I also leave for our trip to Denver on the 24th and I am getting excited for the trip but very nervous about the flight. With Katie wanting to move around so much I know she isn't going to like sitting still in mommy's lap for 3 hours. I am just going to stock up on snacks, toys, and patience and hope for the best.

No new pictures to share but I will try and get some this weekend of our Little Miss crawling.

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/