Sunday, February 1, 2009

Precious Sleep!

Katie slept for 4.5 hours last night!!!! I couldn't believe when I woke up and the clock said 1:00 am. It was so wonderful getting 3.5 hours of solid sleep compared to the 2 that I have been getting. Hopefully that was the beginning of a pattern instead of just a fluke.....we will see. Even though I have been getting only 2 hours of sleep at a time I am still getting a total of 7-8 hours so I am not complaining. In our childbirth class we were told to keep sleeping until you get your needed amount of sleep. Luckily Katie has cooperated so we continue through the sleep, eat cycle as many times as we need to for me to get my precious sleep.

Katie also received an adorable hat knitted by my mom's cousin, Dianne. It is so cute and is the only hat she has that fits her besides the one from the hospital. We had to take a picture of her in it because it was just too cute. Thanks Dianne! And just one more picture of her in her swing...I can't believe how long she is getting. She already fits in her swing a lot better than she did 3 weeks ago.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Thanks, Andrea, for posting the darling photo of Katie in the hat I knit her. She's adorable with and without the hat!!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/