Friday, November 14, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

Being sick and pregnant is no fun and that is what has happened to me this week. Jeff was sick last week and normally I can fight it off and stay healthy but this germ must have been an especially strong one because I caught it too. It is one of those wonderful colds that makes you all stuffy and keeps you up at night coughing. Well let's just say that sleeping while being 32 weeks pregnant is hard enough but then when you have coughing fits thrown in you might as well give up. So my husband and I have become one of those couples I never thought we would be....the one where the husband and wife sleep in separate rooms. Granted, I know it is only temporary and I know it is better for Jeff because he really does need his sleep (driving a big recycling truck is not something you want to do when you are sleep deprived), but I still don't like it. I think tonight we will be able to get back to normal since I am not coughing as much and because my wonderful husband did the sweetest thing last night. We were watching TV and I started hacking away and Jeff tells me "why don't you watch one of your recorded Baby Story's and I will go get you some cough medicine" (I had already called the Dr. of course first to find out if I could take anything). So my sweety went to Walgreens at 8:00 last night to get me drugs. It was such a simple gesture but so appreciated and just reminded me again of how thoughtful and loving he is.

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/