Sunday, November 9, 2008

Almost 32 Weeks

Here I am at 31, almost 32 weeks preggo! I am going to try and take a picture every week from this point on so I can fill up all of those pages of my "Belly Book". This is one of the first things I bought when we found out we were pregnant and I love it. Between the book and this blog Baby Katie will have a nice memento of her mommy's pregnancy.

This is a 3 day weekend for Jeff and a 4 day one for me and we are thouroughly enjoying our time off. The weather hasn't been that great but the rain did stop long enough yesterday morning to give us a chance to take a walk and let Ozzy run on the soccer field. He loved it and even got to chase birds which is one of his favorite things. Today we will be watching our Seahawks play and hopefully win. Other than that the Garner's will be grocery shopping (Jeff's favorite thing....hahaha) and relaxing. I woke up this morning with a sore throat so I am hoping I can fight it and not get Jeff's cold that he just got over. I don't get sick very often and this is one time when I really don't want to.

1 comment:

shannon said...

you look great as always!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/