Wednesday, August 27, 2008

21 Weeks

21 Weeks and I am really starting to look and feel pregnant. Jeff and I are doing well despite the fall like weather we have been having this week. Work is really busy for me because we are in the middle of enrollment. So my days are filled with answering the same questions over and over from parents and staff. Therefore, I have been tired and falling asleep on the couch before 9:00! Maybe I should start getting less sleep to prepare me for our little girls arrival. Well I am off to bed but my friend Beth requested a more recent picture....so here you go girl!

1 comment:

eLiZaBeTh said...

Beautiful. you look so incredibly beautiful. I am siting at my desk with my eyes welling up. I just wish I was there to spend some time with you and to touch that belly! What a wonderful time in your life. This is a part of your life that you will always remember and hold close. I love you!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/