Thursday, July 17, 2008

15 weeks

I am 15 weeks and feeling great!  The bump is starting to make it's appearance and so I thought I would post another picture.  As you can see Jeff is trying to keep up with his "bump" as well.  He always makes me laugh which is just of one of the many reasons why I love him so much.

The second trimester has officially begun and I am getting my energy back which is great.  However, for someone who works out regulary 5 times a week it is hard to be so breathless after climbing a set of stairs or only be able to lift half the weight I used to.  But it is completely worth it because I know that all of that energy is going towards making Little G big and healthy.  Right now he is the size of an apple and on August 19 we will find out if we can officially start saying he or she.  Needless to say we are both very excited to find out what we are having.  Most people think it is a boy but then again Beth thinks it is a girl so we will just have to wait and see.  Either way I can't wait because then we can start getting Little G's room ready!

Yesterday Jeff celebrated his birthday and I made him his favorite dinner of meatloaf, pasta, and oatmeal cookies with ice cream instead of a cake.  And to say I am emotional right now might be an understatement since I started crying while singing "Happy Birthday" last night.  I was standing there holding the cookies with candles in them and just about done with the song when the tears started bursting out of me.  Well of course then I started laughing not only because Jeff was but also because it was just so silly.  Needless to say I am incredibly emotional right now and will cry at the smallest thing but as always Jeff is handling it very well.

This Saturday we are going to our second annual Toby Keith Concert. He is our favorite artist and since we had so much fun at his concert last year we were thrilled to find out he was coming back again this year.  We have been having beautiful summer weather here so it will be a perfect night for an outdoor concert.  We can't wait!  We also can't wait for our vacation to Montana in a few weeks.  We will be roadtripping out to Billings to see my aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandparents who will be there from Texas.  Jeff has only had one week of vacation (our honeymoon) since he started his job three years ago so he is REALLY looking forward to it.  Well thats about it for now.  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/