Friday, October 7, 2011

We love Fall

We had a beautiful September here in the PNW and it felt more like summer than Fall.

 

 

But luckily there is always football to remind us that fall is upon us. 






And then there are the times when I realize I am never in any pictures with my girls so I hand over the camera to Jeff and this is what happens.



and one picture that I just laugh at every time I see it.  Our sweet Carly was very angry she didn't get a second banana.  It's gotten to the point where we have to put a dish towel over the banana tree because if she sees them she freaks out.

 
Now that October is here Fall is officially upon us there are corn mazes like the one Katie and I went to a few weeks ago and later in the month, our favorite Pumpkin Patch.




Happy Autumn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pics, it's been warm here too...looking forward to the 45 degree day tomorrow.

Is Jeff a TN titans fan?

Absolutely love the banana fit! priceless and only the beginning. Josie is just starting that...

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/