Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wordless Weekend

I know I have been neglecting the blog this week but there just hasn't been much happening and I just haven't been in a writing mood.  We are having a very mellow weekend, especially today because Carly for some reason (which I can't figure out) decided to wake up at 12:30 last night and not go back to sleep until around 3:00.  I tried everything...rocking, binky replacement, cry it out, Tylenol (thinking her teeth were bothering her), and even bringing her into our bed, but NOTHING worked.  She finally gave in and fell back asleep and has been just fine today.  So, who knows what was going on her little head....I am just hoping she doesn't repeat it again tonight when I have to get up at 5:00am. 

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. 


Katie reading to her little sister

First smoothie

All ready to go for a brisk walk in the cold

Big sister dressing up little sister



Carly is rolling over now so Katie wanted to join her

happy girl

tired Ozzy


sisters, Carly - 7 months, Katie - 24 months


Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

shannon said...

Great pics Andrea! Such a cute family! The pic of Ozzy is really cute too!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/