Wednesday, January 5, 2011

6 Months

My baby girl is 6 months old and as always the time is going by too quickly!   Therefore, I am making to sure to soak up every cuddle, every coo, every smile, and every giggle.   My little peanut is such a sweet girl and is always so happy.  She is even starting to interact more with her big sister which is fun to see.  She had her well child exam today and she is doing great.  She is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight (18lbs 8oz and 26.5 in).  She is doing great with the introduction of solids and is loving her oatmeal, apples, pears, carrots, and bananas.  Today I introduced avocado and she ate it but I could tell she wasn't loving it.  We will be staying with the Nutramigen for at least another 3 months and then we will probably try some dairy products like yogurt to see how she does.  So all is well and big girl Katie goes in next week for her 2 year check up.  Here are some pictures from Carly's half birthday. 




In other news, we had a very quiet New Years eve because both girls were sick and I was exhausted from being up a lot at night with Carly.  Luckily, they are getting better and so far Jeff and I have just gotten mild cold symptoms.  We're keeping our fingers crossed it stays that way.  I thought I had a strong immune system from all my years of working with children but I guess it's hard to stay healthy when you are loving on two sick little ones. 

I am also happy to say that Carly has slept through the night the past two nights but I am not getting too excited since she has done this before.  Although, she has never done it two nights in a row so let's hope it will continue. 

I will leave you with some random pictures of the girls that I have taken in the past week or so. 

First bath together

Playing together.  Carly loves the leggo box!




No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/