Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Off Work and Home Alone

It is Tuesday morning, I am home alone, and it feels very weird. Friday was my last day of work but I still took Katie to Sharry's today. I feel like a bad mommy but then again I know she loves it there and I am sure she is having more fun playing with her friends than she would have been running errands with me. Plus it's good to keep the same routine...right? Ok, I have talked myself out of the guilt and will enjoy what could possibly be my last relaxing day for a while. Therefore, I am going to put my feet up, get caught up on my pregnancy journal, watch last nights episode of the Bachelorette, take a nap, and make dinner all without little toddler interruptions. Although, I have to admit it is VERY quiet and I do actually miss the constant chatter of Lil Miss.

And speaking of Lil Miss her language is exploding and we are loving the conversation. Yesterday I caught her in her room sitting on her rocking chair "reading" books out loud. It was the cutest thing and I tried to get it on video but of course she noticed me and stopped. She also will talk to her babies and lately, one of her favorite things is to tell Ozzie "no, mine!"

She also loves musical instruments, especially grandma's piano. On Sunday Jeff took her next door to visit grandma and and grandpa while I got some house cleaning done and this is what happened:



This is such a fun age and I can't wait to have two little girls running around, talking, laughing, and playing together. Our little family of four will be complete soon.

1 comment:

J, B, O, J & Z said...

Jealous that you are home alone!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/