Sunday, January 31, 2010

Teething Troubles

I am happy to report that we finally got a break in the teething process Friday when Katie's pain seemed to subside a little and we got our normal, happy girl back (at least for now). Earlier this week we had a very fussy, grumpy, unhappy Lil Miss who was never really content. I would be playing with her and she would all of a sudden start crying and want to be held. Then I would be holding her and within a few minutes she would start fussing again and want down. Sometimes she would just wonder around the house crying and nothing I did seemed to help. I felt so bad for her and even after trying a variety of teething remedies, nothing really seemed to bring her comfort. Even at night she was waking up every couple hours until I gave her Motrin and then she would sleep for 5-6 hours. Needless to say by the end of the week this was one tired mommy who felt like nothing I did was helping. Luckily on Friday I got an e-mail from Sharry with a picture of my little girl who was happy even with a large amount of drool coming out of her mouth.

Katie drooling

Yesterday she was back to her old self but still only has one little tooth poking out, at least that I can feel. I am hoping she is getting more than one though because if the past 5 days of pain was only due to one tooth, this is going to be a very long process.

Here are a couple more pictures from this past week.

Katie


1 comment:

eLiZaBeTh said...

that picture of her sitting on the floor is just hilarious. And she looks so big in her car seat! A forward facing one, so now you can see that little sweet face:O) Love you!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/