- Pulling up on everything and taking steps from one thing to another but won't quite do it without holding on to something
- Talking (babbling) all of the time. Still hasn't said a first word per say but she makes a lot of noises and will respond almost like she is carrying on conversation.
- Copies other people. Her latest is yawning. We noticed one night that she would yawn whenever daddy and I yawned which then turned into a fun game. Now in the evening we never know what is a real yawn or what is a fake yawn. It's so funny.
- Exploring EVERYTHING!!!! Just last night she discovered the DVD's and proceeded to scatter those all over the living room floor. She also loves the tupperware drawer but her absolute favorite thing to play with are the cookie sheets. She will sit on them, bang them together, and slide them all across the floor.
- Loves peek a boo, playing on the couch, and being startled.
A Tale of Two Shoes
5 days ago