Monday, October 5, 2009

All is well

I am so happy to report that both Carl and Sylvia are home and doing much better. Sylvia came home on Saturday and is doing well. Carl is getting better each day and even ventured to Walmart yesterday which in my opinion, is a big accomplishment, especially on a Sunday. Jeff and I are settling back into our normal routine again after two weeks of craziness. And Miss Katie Louise is one happy girl who is just having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to mommy not constantly holding her (like I did on our trip). She is getting better each day and I am sure she will be back to her independent self soon.

This weekend was a wonderful one as well because my friend, Beth and her new husband Josh came to visit us on Saturday. They came to Seattle for their honeymoon and were so kind to spend a day of it up here in Bellingham. I was thrilled because I didn't get to see Beth much while I was in Denver so it was really nice to just hang out together. We ate, drank, talked, and watched the Huskies almost pull off a win against Notre Dame. It was so much fun and I wish we could do it more often.

Yesterday Katie surprised Jeff and I so much by crawling and pulling up on anything she could get her little hands on, her favorite being mommy and daddy. I am scared to say this but I think my little girl is going to walk much sooner than I had anticipated. She doesn't seem that interested in crawling except for as a way to get to something that she can pull herself up on. Everyone keeps telling me my life is really about to change and I can see why. We had to move her crib down one more level yesterday after I saw this when I went to get her up from her nap.

This of course led to some more picture taking where I captured a wonderful daddy/daughter moment. She giggles like crazy when Jeff kisses her chin but this time she happened to see me and the camera.
And just a few more pictures from our relaxing Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/