Sunday, April 19, 2009

Springtime

This was a great weekend for us with a trip to the Farmers Market in the beautiful spring sunshine. It was so nice to finally get some warmer weather and we got outside to enjoy it. Katie did great and is becoming such a happy girl. Not that she wasn't happy before but it seems like once she hit that 3 month mark she became so much more animated, easygoing, and full of expressions. One of my favorite times of the day is in the morning when I go get her out of her crib. As soon as she sees me she just lights up with a big smile....I love it! She had a little bit of a cold last week but she handled it very well. I am sure there will be plenty more of those now that she in childcare. She continues to grow and change and can now roll over, almost hold her head up completely, and she loves to stand on your lap. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.


I also got my hair cut on Friday because I was tired of lil Miss always pulling on it and I was just ready for a little bit of a change. I was trying to grow it out so I could donate it to Locks of Love but you have to have 10 inches of hair braided and I just couldn't wait that long. So, I cut 5 inches off and I love it! Here is my new look!

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/