Thursday, April 23, 2009

Family

This week Kate got to finally meet Auntie Rose and Uncle Gordy (Jeff's moms, brother). They were visiting from Canada and spent three days here in Bellingham. Katie was so great and gave everyone plenty of smiles, giggles, and squeels. Jeff and I can't believe how happy she has gotten in just the past two days.
I know I have said this before but it just amazing how much they can change in such a short amount of time. She didn't cry at all yesterday until last night when she was extremely tired. It was was wonderful! I also am typing this while she is going on an hour of nap time in her crib which is a first because she used to only nap well in her swing. So, we had a very nice visit and Katie loved Auntie Rose's voice and smiles. Here is a picture of the two of them together this morning before they left.

1 comment:

eLiZaBeTh said...

That smile...oh my...totally made me get all teary...such a mommma thing! Yes, my dear, you have left the Crazy Newborn Stage and you are entering into the Golden Age of Babyhood...the next few months are so fun & amazing, just as precious of the ones behind and the ones ahead. Seriously, they kind of come into their own now & you can tell that she is well-taken care of, she is such a happy baby:) She is so precious! Love you!!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/