Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4 Month Check Up

Today is Katie's 4 month well child exam and she will once again get shots. I am not nearly as nervous as I was the first time which is probably good for both of us. I of course have my list of questions with the first one being her poor flat head. Hopefully I am just being a first time mommy who worries a lot and the Dr. will tell me that it is fine and will round itself out in time. I will let you all know how it goes.

In other news, work is going very well for me and Katie is doing really well at Sharry's. She seems to really enjoy it and gives Sharry a big smile now when we walk in the dooor. I can't tell you how comforting it is knowing that my baby girl is being well taken care of while I am working. It is such a blessing to have found her and that I am able to only work part time. My schedule really is perfect! Jeff's job is going well too and now that summer time is approaching his days are getting longer since everyone is doing yard work and has a lot of yard waste for him to pick up. It's ok though because we like the overtime and he still gets home no later than 5:00. I wouldn't have said that a few months ago but now that Katie is getting easier I don't feel as worn out at the end of the day. We are both looking forward to Jeff's vacation week which is coming up in the first part of June. No vacation plans so far but that is because we are saving our money to go visit my grandparents in Texas in November during Jeff's second week of vacation. Katie is their first great grandchild and they are very anxious to meet her.

Since I am sure everyone would be dissapointed if I posted without pictures here are few shots that I took of the lil miss this morning...our all American girl :)



1 comment:

Jen Martin Studios said...

oh my goodness - shes already changed so much since I saw her last! What beautiful bright eyes :)

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/