Monday, March 16, 2009

Three in the morning


I got six hours of consecutive sleep last night for the first time since January 6 and it was wonderful! Katie went to bed at 7:30 last night and slept until 3:30AM!!!!! This was the second night in a row she did this so hopefully this will be her new schedule. I definitely can handle one feeding per night when I go back to work so this could work out perfectly. After I fed her and changed her she went back to sleep until 6:00 which would be great timing because we will have to leave the house around 7:00 in order for me to get to work by 8:00. I hope this continues!

We had a great weekend and Katie took the bottle from her daddy on Saturday. She didn't fight it at all and drank 3 oz without any problem. Auntie Linda also got her Katie fix and stayed with her for a little while daddy and I went to the gym. I am getting very close to feeling comfortable enough to leave her for longer periods of time now which means Jeff and I could actually get a dinner out. Anyone want to babysit???? :)

I also forgot to post this video I took on her 2 month birthday a few weeks ago. She is doing a lot of cooing now and is even start to giggle but it isn't quite an all out laugh yet.

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/