Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cloth Diapers

We have taken the plunge and started using our cloth diapers yesterday. And I should actually rephrase that and say "I" am using cloth diapers since I will be the one doing most of the washing. However, Jeff was the one that convinced me to go cloth and so far so good. We are using the BumGenius 3.0 and they are great because they are just like a regular diaper except for being a little bulkier.They are also really soft and Katie's bum has not had any diaper rash since we started using them. I will be washing them every other day or so but I think in the long run it will save us a lot of money. I was really afraid of the hassle it would be to wash them but now that I have started I really like them. Cloth isn't that bad after all. Here is the website if you want to learn more about them: BumGenius website


And just a few more cute pictures that I couldn't resist posting


5 comments:

Jen Martin Studios said...

OH my goodness!! Shes growing so fast! These are great pictures! Maybe youll let me steal her away for a bit and get some springtime flower pictures sometime (er...when its not alternating between blue sky and snow in the same HOUR anymore!) Shes so precious! I love baby wrinkley arms and bodies!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! I'm glad to know they are working well. I want to use them someday.

eLiZaBeTh said...

I swear she gets more & more precious every day! I just want to squeeze her! I am so glad that you are using cloth diapers...the "other" one are so wasteful & soooo expensive. I wish that I would have used more of them when Reese was a baby. Uh, she kind of makes me want to have another baby!

J, B, O, J & Z said...

Soooo adorable!

Me Too said...

CLoth diapers, huh? I know they're green and cheap, etc etc, but isn't that just a whole lot more poop to have to deal with? Right now I'd rather waste the earth and not have to deal with washing out poop, I think. . .

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/