Sunday, February 22, 2009

Quiet Sunday

We are enjoying a quiet Sunday at home which gives me a chance to post a few new pictures. I am also happy to report that feeding is going better. We still aren't 100% there yet but I do feel like we are making improvement. She isn't crying and choking as much and just seems happier when she is done eating so those are all good signs. Plus she is sleeping better at night which could be from the feedings or simply coincidence, I am not totally sure. Either way, I will take it because she goes to sleep very well around 8:30, wakes up between 12:30-1:30, 5:00-5:30, and then she gets up around 7:30-8:00. She is also going back to sleep really well after eating in the middle of the night which is great and now I only wish I could as well. Sometimes it takes me 30 minutes to fall back asleep because my brain just starts thinking and I can't turn it off.

Here is a picture of her I took this morning. We are starting to see an intentional smile but usually only a couple times a day. Most of the time she seems very serious as she studies the world around her.

As you can guess, this is an outfit daddy picked out for her. I think she likes it :)

Yes, she has very chunky cheeks but they sure are fun to squeeze and kiss.

Finally, this is our attempt at bottle feeding. As you can see by the look on her face, she really doesn't want anything to do with it. We haven't tried again because I want to get the breastfeeding thing worked out but hopefully she will accept the bottle soon because I only have 6 more weeks before I go back to work.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

eLiZaBeTh said...

I love the first picture of her...I love those rosy cheeks and the little rosebud mouth...I love baby girls!! I am biased though...

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/