Saturday, December 6, 2008

Almost 9 months

We are getting close to the 9 month mark which makes me very excited because that only means one more month left....assuming Katie comes on time. I have a few people who keep telling me they think she is going to be a 2008 baby and I am starting to think that too just because of the way I am feeling. Maybe it is mommy intuition or maybe just wishful thinking. I don't go to the Dr. again until December 15 and he will check me then to see if there is any dilation happening. I doubt it but you never know.

This week was a very quiet one for the Garner's and the weekend is looking like it is going to be as well. I woke up this morning at 6:00 simply because I fell asleep on the couch at 9:00 last night....big crazy Friday night for me!!!! I think we are going to go somewhere scenic today and try out the new video camera we got ourselves for Christmas. Ozzy will probably be our test subject and if turns out well I will post it on here. I may start some of my Christmas baking today as well because I know that I won't be able to do marathon sessions like I have done in the past. I also am going to be cutting back on goodies because I sure don't need to gain any extra pounds this year, Katie has helped me with that enough as it is.

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/