Wednesday, December 10, 2008

36 Weeks

36 weeks as of yesterday! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. However, now the days are going by very slowly because I am just so anxious for baby Katie to finally be here and because life isn't so comfortable anymore. Sleeping is ok and while I usually only wake up once a night, I have a hard time getting comfortable after that. I also am down to 3 pairs of pants that comfortably fit but luckily I only have a week and half left of work. I also don't understand why current moms feel the need to share every detail of their labor and delivery now that I am getting closer. I was at the gym yesterday morning and while I was stretching this woman starts telling me ALL of the details of her daughters delivery. Let's just say I wasn't really interested in hearing about when her mucus plug came out and how many hours she pushed while I was trying to complete my hamstring stretch.



36 weeks ......and for a little comparison......

32 weeks

1 comment:

eLiZaBeTh said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HAAAA!!! You just wait. You will talk about your mucus plug, your labor, how long you pushed, what happened when she came out, blah, blah, blah after she is born. Trust me, it is something that connects mothers and we all have our birth stories. These stories are what connect us to motherhood and to your first born and they are special memories for most women. However, with that being said, sometimes it is still TMI!!!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/