Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lazy Weekend

It is a very quiet day at the Garner household today. We were watching the Seahawks game but Jeff can only handle the disappointment for so long. I am browsing the Internet looking for a little getaway place for us to go to in November when we are planning one last vacation as a family of two. Ozzy is outside enjoying the cool October sunshine and Shadow....well he is sleeping like always. I am enjoying this lazy day though because I know there won't be many more of them come January.

Friday night Jeff and I went out to eat at one of our favorite local places called Extremes. We had our rehearsal dinner there and it is a casual place with good food and good service. Now that I am starting to look more pregnant, I have noticed that I get more comments from complete strangers. I got up to go to the bathroom and our waitress noticed and came up to me and said...."now I see why you are only drinking water". Then she started asking all sorts of questions. I guess everyone just loves babies! Luckily I have yet to get anyone coming up to me and rubbing my tummy because that will probably freak me out a little.

Last night we had a couple friends over for a nice relaxing dinner. Keith, who Jeff used to work with, and his girlfriend Naomi came over for lasagna (my mom's recipe) and some UFC fights. It was fun to play hostess and something I haven't really done a lot of since we moved here. The crazy thing was we stayed up until 1:00 am which definitely doesn't happen very often. So today is going to be a quiet day and I am going to enjoy every minute of it.

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/