Tuesday, October 14, 2008

28 Weeks

All is well even though I haven't posted for a week. It's just that life has been kind of uneventful so there hasn't been much to write about. This is a good thing though and I have really been enjoying our lazy weekends. Since the Washington football teams are not doing so well this year (to put it mildly) , Jeff isn't quite as obsessed with football as he normally is (which is a good thing for me). Therefore, this past Sunday I was able to convince him to go for a walk with me in the beautiful sunshine we had here in Bham. One of the perks of growing up here and driving for a living is that Jeff knows a lot of places around the county and one of them was this road that has been closed off to traffic that goes out in this huge field and ends overlooking Bellingham Bay. It was gorgeous and a really nice walk for the three of us (Ozzy went too). For the first time though I was the one walking slower than Jeff. Those extra pounds pushing up on your lungs just make it hard to catch your breath sometimes.

This week is going to be a quiet one. Work is still farily busy but I have been approved to work one day a week from home which really nice. This morning I am going in to have my glucose test. You have to drink this surprisingly yummy orange and then wait exactly one hour before they take your blood so while I am waiting I figured I would write a quick update. Then next Tuesday we go back to Dr. Cook for another ultrasound which I am excited about. I love getting to see her and especially now that she is obviously looking like a baby. Both Jeff and I are getting more and more excited to meet her and see what that cute little nose looks like in person, what those little hands and feet that keep kicking me look like, and whether or not she has hair (just to name a few). Jeff didn't have any hair for a long time after he was born and I was born with a full head of black hair so we will see. This is a very exciting time for us and like everyone tells me I am trying to enjoy every minute of it because I know looking back it will have gone by very quickly.

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/