Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ultrasound!

I figured out how to share pictures of Little G with everyone thanks to my friend Glenn sugesting that I take a digital picture of the printout we got from the Dr.  I have no idea why I didn't think of that (I will just blame it on the pregnancy hormones)!  So here is our little bundle of joy who is growing so fast....today is the beginning of my 13th week and he is about the size of a peach.  In the picture he was the size of a lime!



I even purchased my first maternity pants yesterday after shopping all over and realizing that those clothes just aren't meant to be real cute and flattering.   Although, I have to admit I love how easy it is to go to the bathroom in them....no buttons or zippers which makes BB (Baby Bladder - the nickname I acquired during the 2006 3 Day) very happy!

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/