Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm Back

I can't believe how long it has been since I have updated the Team Garner blog.  For those of you that actually are still checking this, thanks for sticking with me.  Hopefully, those that gave up will find their way back again.  The main reason I haven't blogged in the past 2, oops make that 4 months, is because life took over and our computer crashed.  Well life is still happening and is as busy as ever but did just get my new computer today.  It was a devastating to lose our computer because all of our photos from the past year and a half were lost.  Luckily I was able to save most of the videos but I am still upset about the pictures.  Note to self and everyone out there....back up, back up, back up!  You never know when something is going to happen. 

So, while I won't go back in time, I will fill everyone in on the highlights and happenings from little ole Ferndale.  It just won't be tonight.  Miss Carly has decided that she wants me up with her between 1:30-2:00 am and sometimes it lasts for 10 minutes, other times it is an hour.  Either way I am exhausted from interrupted sleep.  Plus I and am still trying to get over bronchitis that I have had for the past 3 weeks.   But I will be back soon with lots of pictures, videos, and stories from the Garner family!

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

eLiZaBeTh said...

Oh good. I just checked back to see if you had written anything. Maybe we need to start a joint blog, secret identities of course. We'll blog about our dates in our cars with our glasses of wine, while we whine in 2 different states :)

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/