- You love playing with your big sister (at least when she cooperates and plays nicely with you). You two play this little game where Katie makes you laugh, which makes you laugh, which makes Katie laugh even more. It is this wonderful cycle that I love to see.
- You have discovered your voice! You love to be heard and will just talk louder if things are too noisy
- You can move! Crawling is easy and you are trying to walk. You stand up on everything (especially mommy) and are learning how to push your toy on your feet
- Eating is one of your favorite things and there is nothing you won't eat. We are slowly introducing finger foods but right now you prefer the mushy stuff and Puffs! I think you would eat the whole can if we let you. In addition to eating jarred food, you love yogurt and it has completely agreed with your system! Mommy and daddy are looking forward to your one year birthday because that means you can start having real milk instead of the nasty, expensive formula you have been on for the past 8 months.
- You are my sweet, little cuddle bug who still loves to give open mouth, gummy kisses.
- And the best milestone of all...you are consistently sleeping through the night. You occasionally wake up and "talk" but you can find one of the three binky's in your crib and fall back asleep on your own. Mommy and daddy thank you!
We love you Carly Rose!