Friday, July 2, 2010

Carly Rose is Here!

Carly Rose finally made her appearance on June 30 at 4:48 am! Everything went well and I had my drug free birth just like I had hoped. I will write more about our birth story later but for now I will leave you with some pictures and measurements.


Big girl weighed 8lbs 14 oz and was 20.5 inches long. I guess those extra five days gave her some extra growing time.


We came home yesterday afternoon and Carly got to meet her big sister for the first time. It went really well and Katie did great with Baby Carly. It was a very special moment and something I will remember forever. It is wonderful having our family of four home!

1 comment:

eLiZaBeTh said...

I am looking forward to seeing pictures of The Girls together. Love the one of the 2 of you!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/