Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trip to see Great Grandparents in Texas

We are home from Texas after two very long days of travelling. We had a great time visiting my grandparents and they loved spending a whole week with their great granddaughter. The weather wasn't great but we still went to the beach, played in the swimming pool, got a round of golf in, and spent lots of time visiting. It was a wonderful trip and well worth it to see the joy on my grandparents faces as they spent time with Katie Louise.

Katie helping mommy pack the night before we left. We had to be at the airport at 5:00am so we went down to Seattle the night before. It worked out great and I even got to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory which of course I loved.

Spending time on Great Grandpa's lap. She has gotten more cuddly which mommy and daddy love. I actually get to snuggle with my little girl now.

We went to South Padre Island on a cloudy day. It was still warm though and Katie got to put her feet in the ocean for the first time. She wasn't scared of the water at all.


Sitting in the grass...it was a course type of grass and the expression on Katie's face when she touched it was so funny.

Katie loves taking a walk on daddy's shoulders, but when I put her on my shoulders this is what happens...

Ouch Katie! Daddy doesn't have long hair to pull but mommy sure does


Swimming for the first time. Katie absolutely loved the water and she took an amazing nap afterwards which was nice for us. I think swim lessons are in her near future.




Great Grandma Nats had this really fun coffee table that Katie thought was a great little place to play.

Golfing with mommy and daddy.

Nats loved feeding Lil Miss and the highchair we were able to use was so cute.

Thanks grandma and grandpa for a great trip! We miss you already!

1 comment:

eLiZaBeTh said...

OMG. OMG. OMG. She is somethin' else! Every picture of her makes me smile, laugh or ooze with momma-ness...she is such a little ham! I loved your comment about her "amazing nap" after swimming and how swimming lessons are in the near future...only for the napping reasons right?!? hahahaha. Love you both so much and I miss you!!!!!!!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/