Monday, January 5, 2009

40 Weeks!


Here I am at 40 weeks (well two days short but at this point I don't think it matters)! She is still dropping which is a good sign and I am feeling better (emotionally that is) than I was on Friday. I know she will come when she is good and ready. Last night while I was reading she was moving A LOT like she was trying to get into position but I have said that before and gotten my hopes up so I am not going to do that again.

On a lighter note, this morning I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't fall back asleep so started thinking about what I would want her birthday to be. It dawned on me that the 7th would be a good day because I was born on June 7 and if you add Jeff's birthday together you get 7 (his is July 16). I know, it's kind of silly but those are the kind of things you think about when you are laying in bed and can't sleep.

Not much on my schedule today except to go do a light workout at the gym this morning and then go to our Dr's appointment this afternoon. I will get checked again and then they will schedule a date for me to be induced but I am really hoping she comes on her own before that. I have heard that labor is worse when you are induced and I really don't want that. I want to say thank you to everyone who has been so supportive these past few weeks. Waiting is definitely the hardest part but I have no doubt she will come and hopefully it will be on 1/7/09! :)

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/