Sunday, October 19, 2008

Husky Game


Jeff and I got tickets to UW Husky game vs. Oregon State Beavers on Saturday from our friend Jeff and had a great time. Of course they lost but it was a beautiful day for football. We also went to Babies R Us which was crazy busy but my philosophy is that if we are down in Seattle we have to go. This trip was a lot shorter than the previous one so Jeff was relieved for that. Then one of the best parts of the day for me was lunch. I got to go to Chipotle and get my burrito bowl that I have missed so much since moving here. Bellingham doesn't have Chiptole and while we have resteraunts similar to them, nothing beats the original. It was very yummy! Overall it was a wonderful Saturday for the Garner's.







1 comment:

shannon said...

Yay, you got your chipotle!!! :) Great pics!!!

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/