Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hot Summer Weekend

It is 85 degrees here in Bham today and that is hot for up here! It reminds me a lot of Denver except that we have a lot more humidity here than in Colorado. Luckily, it cools off at night so we can still sleep well. I have been kind of cranky today and I know it is due to the heat. Thank goodness I am not big and pregnant because that would just make things even worse. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who understands my moodiness and handles it very well.

Today was a very mellow day for the Garner's. Now, Jeff is in the process of cooking his first rotisserie chicken over our fire pit. My uncle did it in Montana and Jeff loved being able to sit around a fire watching a chicken turn for three hours with his favorite beer. What could be a better way to spend a summer evening. I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/