Sunday, June 8, 2008

One year of marriage, our first house and now....a baby on the way!



Yes, The Garner's are going to be parents! Jeff and I are expecting "Little G" on January 6th and are so excited for this new stage in our life to begin. It has been a very busy year for us and as we celebrate our one year anniversary tomorrow we wanted to share our good news with everyone. Today is the start of our 10th week and I think I have been a very lucky pregnant woman. I have only had a few weeks of nausea which has been great considering some of the stories I have heard from other mom's. I am dizzy at times and of course have the occasional mood swings (Jeff might argue that one). The hardest thing I am dealing with right now is the fatigue and getting tired so easily, but overall the first trimester has been fairly easy.

I am sure the upcoming months will bring many more changes, but Jeff and I feel so blessed by all that God has done for us this past year and are so excited to be a mommy and daddy!

No comments:

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/